- Timothy/Alfalfa Blend that consists of 40% alfalfa, 40% timothy grass, 20% mix grasses, Available in 20 kg bags.
- Timothy Complete (Formerly Timothy Balance) cubes that are Timothy Grass blended with beet pulp for a non-structural carb below 10%. Perfect for horses that have Insulin Resistance, Cushings, or Equine Metabolic Syndrome. Available in 50 lb bags.
|HAY CUBES and alfalfa pellets can be fed to livestock as a sole source of forage or as a high quality supplement.||Timothy & Alfalfa cubes and alfalfa pellets are a versatile feed that can be used in a variety of rations from horse feed to creep feed.|
|Timothy & Alfalfa cubes and alfalfa pellets are the next best forage to that standing in the field.|
|For consistent nutrient quality, ease of handling, and less dust in an economical package, choose hay cubes for positive results!|
ALFA TEC HAY CUBES – ALFALFA/TIMOTHY MIX, ALFALFA PELLETS
“Quality for your animals…Convenience for you.”
The ALFA TEC Advantage:
- Alfalfa, the queen of forages, is processed into alfalfa cubes and alfalfa pellets to maintain optimum nutrient quality year round!
- Locally grown with supply from Legal, Alberta.
- Feeding processed alfalfa cubes and alfalfa pellets can reduce feed wastage up to 25%.
- ALFA TEC alfalfa cubes are virtually dust and mold free and their small size is suited to numerous feeding applications.
- Technical product quality factors are closely monitored in house as well as by an independent laboratory and knowledgeable staff.
- Excellent sources of highly digestible energy, protein, mineral, vitamins and fiber.
- Consistent nutrient quality in convenient and easy to handle forms.
Providing your livestock natural feed
alternatives in Canada for over 30 years.
AVAILABLE IN 20 KG BAGS.
Timothy/Alfalfa Cubes are a great combination of Timothy Grasses combined with Alfalfa to create a forage that is around 13% Crude Protein. These work as an addition to an existing hay supply that may be variable or low in nutrients.
Alfalfa Pellets are around a 17% crude protein. This is a method of supplying additional protein to a horses diet with the added of advantage of highly soluble Calcium and natural method neutralizing stomach acids.